A very popular juicer since it was first launched onto the market. The Breville BJE510XL is the bigger and more advanced brother of the Breville BJE200XL. While the has a 700 Watt motor, the BJE510XL comes with a 900 Watt motor providing more power for your juicing needs. This the best centrifugal juicer in the market gives you more speed control. The variable speed settings allowing you to maximize your juice output and reduce waste.
As soon as you unpack the Breville BJE510XL you realize that you have in front of you a top quality piece of equipment. It does an outstanding job at extracting juice and it is easier to clean up compared to other models. Probably the two most important pros of this juicer are the noise factor and the ease of cleaning up after use.
Click here if you want to skip this review and buy right away the Breville BJE510XL.
The first thing that will struck you when using the Breville BJE510XL will be the noise it makes, or, to be more specific, the low level of noise. Comparing to the same Waring juicer, which you had to stop the watching the TV, stop talking and cover your ears, Breville BJE510XL is FAR quieter. Not that it is whisper quiet, but it probably does one third of the noise the Waring makes. So, that is a strong point with the Breville.
Another important aspect to notice is the five speeds it has. The variable speed is something that you are going to miss if you go back to a juicer that doesn’t have this feature. The low speed of 6500 RPM is suitable for softer fruits, like cantaloupe, and for leafy greens, for example spinach. And the highest speed of 12500 RPM is best for the more dense fruits and veggies, like carrots, apples and beets.
Breville BJE510XL comes with a powerful motor of 900 Watts, housed by a sleek stainless unit, which will support the five speed variable feature, allowing you to juice anything with ease. Its powerful motor has a built-in electronic smart chip which has the role to increase the power to the cutting disc under heavy loads. Because of that, the filter extracts more juice and can make an 8-ounce glass of juice in just five seconds. Using stainless steel in its construction, it looks good, works very well, is practically designed, and easy to clean. It’s a sturdy unit that will give you many years of good service.
Buy Now at Amazon for the best price.
How easy is it to clean this Breville BJE510XL, the best centrifugal juicer?
Of critical importance, because it will affect your motivation to use the unit, is how easy it is to clean afterward. A juicer that is difficult and time-consuming to clean will soon have you thinking that the time and effort just aren’t worth it for the juice that you get. So it is very important to get a juice fountain that avoids this obvious pitfall.
The Breville BJE510XL is very easy to clean the juicer. The areas that are exposed during the juicing process are all smooth with no awkward corners. Also, the joints where debris can accumulate and make it hard for you to clean it out. The machine easily comes apart into five pieces, and the parts that need cleaning can be put in the dishwasher. A brush is also provided for hand cleaning, which if done straight after use can be completed in just a few short minutes.
A good tip when using juicers like this is to line the pulp catcher with a plastic bag. This will then make it easy for you to dispose of the waste without making any mess in the catcher that needs to be cleaned.
This best centrifugal juicer is great for most fruit and veg that you would wish to put in it. But, a common criticism of centrifugal juicers like this one is that they are not particularly effective on leafy greens and wheat grass. In order to efficiently deal with these, you are best off looking at a masticating juicer.
The efficiency with which the juicer manages to extract juice from the food items you are using is an important thing to consider. The less efficient the juicer is, the more fruit and vegetables you will need to put into it in order to produce the juice that you want. This will make the whole process more expensive for you and is one of the reasons why the higher quality. The more expensive juicers on the market work out as cheaper in the long run to buy than the cheaper end of the market if you are juicing regularly.
The efficiency of the Breville BJE510XL is very good, and most consumers are very happy with it. However, the pulp produced does still have a bit of moisture to it. Indeed, there are more expensive juicers on the market than this one that produces an even higher yield.
It has variable speed settings, and this enables you to find the best speeds for different items you want to juice to increase your juice output.
Even though it is a very powerful unit, it is quieter than most other brands of centrifugal juicers. It still clearly makes a noise, but most people find it to be at an acceptable level and not uncomfortable to have to tolerate.
Power and Speed
The Breville BJE510XL boasts a 900-watt motor, which can operate at five different speeds ranging from 6500 rpm to 12500 rpm. It has an electronic smart chip incorporated into it that increases the power supply to the cutting disc when it is subjected to heavy loads. Consequently, the filter can extract more juice and it takes just five seconds to produce an 8 oz glass.
The digital display on the front of the unit helps you to keep track of the speed setting, and many people like the fact that along with the fast extraction rate. They can use the lower settings for the most effective juicing of soft fruits and leafy greens and the higher settings for the most efficient juice extraction of dense food objects.
16-4/5 by 15-1/2 by 10-1/4 inches
- Similar to other Breville models, the BJE510XL has a 3? feeder tube that enables you to put whole fruits and vegetables down it. While some items might need some slicing, this saves you preparation time and makes the whole process of juicing as quick and easy as it can be for you.
- This Breville model comes with a solid stainless steel feed chute
- It has a solid metal safety locking bar, which prevents the motor from starting when it is not in the raised position and the juicer cover locked in place. This stops any accidental and potentially unsafe use of the juice machine.
- It has a 3-liter pulp container which is attached to the side of the unit. Which means you can put a decent amount of fruit and vegetables through it without having to stop all the time to empty out a full pulp catcher.
- The interactive LCD display shows speed settings and fruit icons to aid you in selecting the most appropriate speeds for the items you like to juice.
- The Breville BJE510XL has a 1-year replacement warranty.
- Comes with a 1L juice jug for collecting the juice you produce from the machine. Which, it has a froth separator which you can use with it if you want to remove the froth from your juice.
- It has a detachable spout which helps you to juice straight into your glass easily, and with no mess.
- It also comes with a cleaning brush to help you with the manual cleaning of the machine.
- It doesn’t create any mess if used carefully. As you would hope (but not all juicers manage to deliver), it works exactly as intended with the juice ending up in the juice jug. The pulp ending up in the pulp container, and not all over your work surface.
- I’m a fan of the 3 feed tube. The extra large chute cuts down preparation time and makes the whole process easier. You can fit a number of carrots down it all at once, as well as pears and small apples without slicing. Even some of the larger items only need the minimum of slicing so that they can fit down the tube.
- The variable speed settings do make a difference to the efficiency of your juicing with various food items. This is one of the big benefits of this unit over the smaller and cheaper BJE200XL.
- The motor is very powerful, and this helps to get the job done quickly. The extraction process is also consequently very efficient.
- Another important feature of this machine is the ease with which it can be cleaned up after use. It comes apart easily to a small number of pieces which take only a few minutes to clean by hand, and which are also dishwasher safe.
- The quality of the build of this machine is the first rate. The materials used are quality and it is highly tough and durable. The plastic parts are thick and the motor housing and feed tube are made from stainless steel. You will get years of use out of this unit.
- The large rubber feet on the base work excellently to keep the unit stationary on the work surface with no vibrations.
- One of the main downsides is that even it’s the slowest speed is still very fast. Where some people find it to be a bit too fast for efficient juice extraction of very soft fruits and vegetables.
- The power of the unit can also cause the content to come out of the top of the feed chute if you don’t have the plunger in. So that, remember to put your hand across the opening to prevent bits of fruit and juice from coating your walls.
Consumers are very happy with this unit. It is in a more expensive price range than the Breville BJE200XL, but most people feel that the additional features and durability of this juicing machine justify the extra cost. The Breville BJE510XL has a reputation for a high-quality juicer and has received a 4.5-star rating on amazon from a significant sample size of votes.
The best deals on juicers are usually found on Amazon. At this moment in time, you can obtain at a significant discount from its standard retail price, and it comes with free shipping. Visit Amazon to find out today’s price of Breville BJE510XL the best centrifugal juicer in the market.