The Breville Juicer is without doubt one of the leading brands of juicers on the market today. Let us have a look at what makes them the best-selling juicer brand online. They have been making juicers since 1932 (and marketing them in the US since 2003) and the company is well-known for producing some of the best juice extractors in the market.
All in all, this is a great product if you’re looking for a quality juicer at a reasonable price. In fact, the Breville juicer brand is so good that it is the best-selling juicer in the world. Choosing them is a very safe way to go.
Buying Breville Juicers ensure:
- You own a very powerful juicer machine (much more powerful than other brands on the market like power juicer Elite, a Jack Lalane juicer)
- Pay less for your juice maker comparing to other brands.
- You can juice hard vegetables and fruit without a problem – pineapple, celery, uncooked beets – this juice extractor never tires out.
- Compare to other juicers and the Breville juice extractor is easier to clean.
- The intuitive design makes it simple to put together or take apart. Most often you don’t even need the manual guide.
Here are the Breville Juicer reviews on most popular models;
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite Juice Extractor
This beautifully designed juicer that has a 1 1/3 horsepower motor that processes a lot of fruit and veggies in a very short time. The best thing about the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain is it has 2-speed control options, one for juicing hard products, the other for juicing leafy greens and soft fruit. For hard vegetables and fruit, the juicer’s high-speed delivers a crushing 13,000 RPM – approximately three times faster and more powerful than most other juicers.
The low-speed option delivers great results for juicing leafy green vegetables and softer fruits with a very good juice yield. You don’t need to force or push the vegetables into the feed chute. They just seem to disappear inside. The wide feed tube saves time as very little pre-cutting, slicing, or dicing is needed.
The stainless steel juicer parts never become stained from fruit & vegetable juices (like some of the white plastic juicers do). This juice extractor is simple to put together and dishwasher safe – what a relief!
Breville JE900 Juice Fountain Professional Juice Extractor
Unrivalled power meets highest quality components and revolutionary design in this life changing appliance. Touted as North America’s fastest juicer, after being timed making an 8-ounce glass of juice in an astonishing 5 seconds, the world’s fastest juicer might be a more apt description. Designed by innovative, world-renowned engineer Keith Hensel in 1999, the Breville Juice Fountain was the world’s first domestic juicer to accept whole fruit and vegetables with no chopping, peeling, slicing, or dicing.
What makes this Breville juicer is so attractive, the fact that it enables juicing whole apples, pears, tomatoes, peeled oranges, and a few carrots at a time.Named for its ability to produce literally a fountain of continuous juice, where other juicers generate a mere trickle, the JE900 Juice Fountain has seriously changed the way the world looks at juice. Where traditional juice extractors require time consuming preparation, feeding, and cleaning, the Juice Fountain completes the whole home juicing experience in less time than it takes to brew a cup of coffee.
A True Time savor!
Dishwasher safe parts make it one of the easiest to clean juicers. This juicing-monster is able to chomp down easily hard products like pineapples, carrots, and broccoli. It does not tire out fast and carries out extensive episodes of juicing. The parts can be put in the dishwasher.
Breville BJE510XL Ikon
The Breville BJE510XL 900-Watt Ikon Five-speed Juice Fountain is a great a solid machine. It is made from solid stainless steel and it looks every bit the elegant, but heavy-duty machine that it is. It does not look cheap and it is not cheap by a long shot. Costing just under 200 dollars.
A smart juicer that has a unique five-speeds juicing option to maximize juice yield and minimize waste. The 5 speeds option make the Ikon Juice Fountain very efficient at juicing anything, from hard products and soft fruit to leafy greens.
The lower speeds are for soft fruits and leafy green vegetables. The higher speeds maximize extraction from hard veggies and fruit such as apples, uncooked beets, and carrots.
This Breville Juicer, as all of the best juice extractors, comes with a wide feed tube.
Breville JE95XL Juicer – Two-Speed Juice Fountain Plus
Comes with an extra-large feed tube for juicing whole fruit and vegetables, up to 50% more juice than other juicers, large capacity slide-out pulp container, easy hassle free cleaning (the easiest to clean juicer from the Breville line).
With the ability to juice an 8-ounce glass of juice in 5 seconds, this 850-watt professional juice extractor features a powerful computer-controlled 14,000 rpm motor, which easily maintains the selected speed when juicing under heavy loads.
Its Italian stainless-steel, micro-mesh filter separates the juice from the fibre and seeds of the fruit and vegetables so that maximum juice is extracted. To cut out all preparation time required for juicing, the units unique, extra-wide, centrifugal feed chute allows for whole fruits and vegetables to be added without the need for chopping them into pieces first.
The juicers two-speed electronic control offers low speed for juicing soft fruits and vegetables and high speed for more textured fruits and vegetables. For quick, easy clean up, all the juicers parts are dishwasher safe except for the motor, and for added convenience, a disposable plastic bag can be used to line the large pulp container and then thrown away when finished
All parts dishwasher safe except for the motor.
Breville BJE200xl 700 watt Compact Juice Fountain
Imagine drinking freshly squeezed juice while sitting on your bamboo furniture at your garden patio listening to the birds sing and watching the dark blue sky. How refreshing, isnt it? The freshly squeeze apple carrot juice lingers in your mouth and you notice how delicious it is aside from the fact that it is nutritious.
Has a compact design, you can expect it to deliver powerful Juicing, just like you’d expect from any other model. The powerful motor can produce 8 oz (250 ml) of juice in 5 seconds. Like the rest of the line, this juice extractor has dishwasher-safe parts too, and an exceptionally wide feed tube that can take in large carrots, beets, and small apples.
The parts are stainless steel, so no stains accumulate over time. The juicer comes apart easily and cleans up quickly. Comparing to another juicer from Breville, this model is quieter.
For more Breville Juicer reviews keep on browsing our website, we’ve done reviews for several juicer products and we’ve found some products with excellent performance and also many people who have used it feel very satisfied myself included as well as we have revealed the place with the best price to buy it, hopefully with our reviews can help you in making the right choice.
Why do so many people buy a Breville juicer?
Its features recommend it as a one of the best centrifugal juicers. From the beginner, a complete novice, to the diehard juicing maniac, from the low budget customer to the family who has no financial limit, anyone can find a Breville juicer that fits his requirements. These are heavy duty machines, very fast and powerful, with a good quality of juice and high yield for this category.
Many people who start juicing buy this brand and they are not wrong, since these machines are great for beginners. Whether you buy it for yourself, or somebody dear, as a birthday or anniversary present, this juicer is an excellent choice to health conscious people or for those who want to cure their illnesses in a natural way, non-invasive and efficient.
So, what are the features that make Breville juicers bestsellers? Here are the main ones that come to mind.
1. The Breville Juicer models are compact enough to fit on the counter without taking up a lot of space. This way you can use the kitchen space efficiently, keeping it tidy. Take for example the Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800jexl, a top-of-the-line model, which has a sleek look and a die-cast steel housing.
2. The easy to use is one of the main characteristics of the Breville juicers. That is why these juicers are so popular. They are bestsellers on Amazon and many customers who bought them have excellent reviews. One such model, on the low end of the Breville juicers, is the Breville BJE200XL.
3. The Breville juicer is simple to clean. This is another main pro factor. Even if you don’t have a dishwasher, it takes 2-3 minutes to wash the big parts. To make a comparison, for the Champion juicer, with all its little parts that have to be cleaned, and the pulp stuck to the juicer, so you’d be forever wiping down the whole juicer and the counter, you need 10 minutes.
4. The pulp is dry, proving that it actually extracts juice. When we speak about the centrifugal juicer category, the Breville juicer is doing a very good job in extracting a good amount of juice from fruits and vegetables. Some people have used it to cure their cancer by juicing, and they were happy with the result.
5. Breville juicers are very nicely designed. No matter the model, from plastic or stainless steel, they will have a classy look on your counter, fitting almost all kitchens.
6. The large chute situated in the central position is yet another reason why the Breville juicers are so popular and in demand. Many people want to be hassle free and not be obligated to waste a lot of time with the preparations of fruits and veggies, cutting them in small pieces. With Breville you can juice, for example, small apples without the need to cut them in small portions to feed the chute. And this a great feature!
7. And last, but not least, you can find a Breville juicer for all budgets. You can find one in just about any price range, which makes it affordable for most people. The price range is from less then $100 for a Breville BJE200XL juicer, up to around $300 for Breville Juice Fountain Elite 800jexl. This brand of juicers will give you the best return of the money.
In conclusion, the Breville juicers are very easy to operate and simple to clean up. They have great reviews online from customers who have previously bought one of their models. You can find one in just about any price range which makes it affordable for most people. The great part is that most of these juicers are beautifully designed and will look great sitting on your kitchen counter. We highly recommend it!